A wellbeing toolkit containing 25 prompt cards with 100 activities. It offers everything you need to give children a daily dose of wellbeing practice.
Mind Moments are suitable for use:
- Across all class levels in Primary School.
- Ideal for adopting a whole school collaborative approach to wellbeing in line with School Self Evaluation.
- As a movement break, SPHE stimulus or lesson transition.
- As a daily wellbeing initiative.
- As prompts with a class up to Junior Cycle in Secondary School e.g. in resource settings or as a movement break.
- In any small or large group setting with children.
- For health practitioners as a bank of icebreaker activities.
- As prompts for Play/Art/Music Therapists in a one-to-one setting or in therapeutic groups.
- At home, activities can be adapted and provide lovely play and wellness prompts.
- As a bedtime routine, creating a calming ritual for some relaxing time.
REMind Ed delivers throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.