Wellbeing is a shared responsibility for everyone. It requires a combined and collective approach. We need to change the focus on wellbeing as a supplemental programme, we need to embed it into daily life. When woven into daily life in a simple, doable manner, these skills can be transferred to the wider world. Everyone feels the benefits and becomes attuned to their state of being, are more compassionate with themselves and more present in the moment. It is not about tokenistic wellbeing practices, it is about realistic wellbeing prompts and making it part of everyday life.
REMind Ed® Wellness Workshops
We cannot underestimate the importance of nurturing ours and our children’s wellbeing. It is multifaceted. Wellbeing is social, emotional, physical, environmental, spiritual and intellectual to name a few components. Each of these areas needs nurturing and support on a daily basis
A Mind Moments© wellness workshop looks at wellbeing, how we can support our wellbeing on a daily basis and provides simple prompts in a very simple, realistic and engaging manner.
Each workshop is tailored to suit the group size, age and needs. We use active, creative,
hands-on methodologies to engage everyone in activities that;
- Support conversation about their wellbeing,
- Highlight the connection between everyday wellbeing and your environment,
- Discuss the importance of having an awareness of their own self care habits and regulation,
- Create an opportunity to collaborate and connect with each other,
- Provide simple and realistic prompts and strategies that can be used daily to nurture, foster and embed wellbeing promotion and support into the daily routine.